Clean Energy Finance Corporation Statutory Review: Public Consultation
This consultation closed on 16 February 2018. Documents remain available for reference only.
The Department is overseeing a review of the operation of the Clean Energy Finance Corporation Act 2012, in line with section 81 of that Act. The review is being conducted by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, and will consider the effectiveness of the Clean Energy Finance Corporation in facilitating increased flows of finance into the clean energy sector.
The review invited public submissions, which will be considered prior to the completion of a review report. A copy of the review report will be tabled in Parliament in line with the requirements of the Act.
Read the Consultation Paper
Over 20 submissions were received from community and industry stakeholders. The Department would like to thank those who made a submission.
The submissions published on this webpage are presented by the Department for the purpose of publically disseminating information provided by stakeholders in response to the CEFC Statutory Review consultation paper.
The views contained in published submissions are the responsibility of the authors and should not be taken to represent the views of the Australian Government. Publication does not in any way constitute endorsement of the views of the authors.
The Department does not verify the information contained in published submissions and makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained in submissions.
The Department disclaims liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any liability, loss, damage or cost arising from any information contained in published submissions.
While the Department values public consultation highly and seeks to be transparent, it is under no obligation to publish submissions it receives and reserves the right not to publish submissions on its website that raise legal or other concerns.
- Australian Conservation Foundation
- Australian Finance Industry Association
- Australian Forest Products Association
- The Australian Industry Group
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency
- Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering
- Australian Ethical Investment Limited
- Bioenergy Australia
- Bundaberg Regional Irrigators Group
- Commercial and Asset Finance Brokers Association of Australia
- Clean Energy Council
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- ClimateWorks Australia
- Council of Small Business Australia
- Green Building Council of Australia
- Investor Group on Climate Change
- New England Greens
- Pilbera Minerals
- Queensland Farmers' Federation
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council
- Regulatory Institute
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia
- St. George Community Housing
- The Australia Institute